We install state of the art house automation in Birmingham and all nearby cities. Automation makes it possible for you to monitor and control every element of your household from the palm of your hand – wherever you may be.
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Blinds and shades
- Air conditioning and heating
- Surveillance equipment
- Pool and Jacuzzi temperatures
- Intercom systems
- Audio and television equipment
Command over each of these components can be integrated into a single system that will allow you to manage the operations of your entire household from any room – or away from home on a smart phone, laptop, tablet or PC. You can virtually “be home” even when you are not. Forget the days of leaving the house and wondering whether or not you had remembered to set the security system. Our innovative solutions make checking the alarm as easy as using your mobile phone.
Once we have installed your house automation, you will be able to regulate and fine-tune the illumination of your home. Whether you are trying to control the amount of sunlight streaming in through the windows or attempting to create the right ambiance for guests, you will be in control.
- Programmable dimming options make it possible to pre-set lighting conditions for specific occasions or times of the day
- Interior and exterior fixtures can be outfitted with sensors to go on and off as you enter or leave a room or outdoor area
- Specific fixtures can be programmed to come on, when the garage door is opened
- Fixtures throughout the entire house can be set up to reproduce the patterns of your lighting use to create the illusion that you are home, while you are away – for greater security
- Mobile accessibility makes it possible for you to turn your lights on or off from your bedroom or from some distant corner of the globe
- Remote-controlled blinds and shades can be drawn and lifted at the push of a button or pre-set
Remote Air Conditioning and Heating Control
This feature of your house automation allows for maximum energy efficiency, managing climate control and minimizing your heating and cooling expenses. With remote access to your HVAC, you can optimize your system to reduce heating and cooling cycles, while you are out of the house. Then you can reactivate the system en route to generate a comfortable temperature to come home to. Automated HVAC control can help you save up to 40% on heating and cooling expenses.
Surveillance and Security
Utilizing house automation in Hoover to protect your family and your residence from intruders makes sense, and today’s automation technology makes it possible for you to monitor your home from anywhere.
- Surveillance systems installed with motion detectors can be set to trigger lighting and digital recording devices, and send a video clip of the footage to your mobile phone or other connected device as soon as questionable activity is detected.
- Security systems can be programmed to detect suspicious activities as well as routine activities. This means that you can set your system to notify you, if there is a breach of your home security or if your child has not come home at the time he or she was expected.
- Special video monitoring equipment can be installed as part of your house automation, to help you watch over the activities of members of the household with special needs, such as elderly parents or a child with mobility issues.
Schedule a free, in-home, no obligation estimate. We will discuss your needs and then create a customized system to make your home a 21st century example of innovation and technology. You can even begin your house automation project with singular components and then expand as you grow accustomed to their uses and convenience.
Let us show you how having automation for your home will enhance your lifestyle with contemporary convenience, added security and energy savings. Let us put the power to monitor and control the functions of your home at your fingertips.
We expertly install house automation in Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia, Mountain Brook or all nearby areas in Alabama.