Remote Home Control
Home automation technology allows you to monitor and manage your entire house from the comfort of your living room, at the office, or from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. This is contemporary technology that is available to you now, and it is guaranteed to simplify your life and enhance your sense of security.
Your remote home control will allow you to know what’s going on in your home, when you’re not there. It will also allow you to see what’s going on in any other room of the house, without getting out of bed or you’re the room you’re in.
- Electronics, lighting, shades and blinds, appliances and HVAC units can all be controlled from a single location.
- Home surveillance, smoke, gas and water detectors can all be programmed to communicate with emergency services or with you, whenever any causes for concern should arise.
Our remote home control system will keep you continuously informed of the activities taking place in and around your property. Alerts can be sent to you via email or text message to let you know when a door has been opened or if a window has been broken. Motion detection lighting and video equipment can be integrated into your security system, which will provide you with instant access to surveillance footage and enable you to take immediate action if a home invasion is taking place.
Home security systems with monitored devices, such as smoke and gas detectors, will often qualify homeowners for insurance discounts that can reduce their policy premiums by as much as 20%. Monitored protection services send immediate alerts to emergency response agencies whenever intrusions, fires, deadly gases or water leaks are detected, which can effectively reduce property damage and personal injuries, and, by the same means, your risks of liability.
Once we have designed and installed your remote home control you will be able to manage the heating and cooling cycles of your HVAC unit, while you are away. This means you never have to worry about whether or not you remembered to adjust the thermostat, before leaving the house. It also means that you can heat and cool your home as needed, as opposed to leaving it run in a perpetual cycle for temperature maintenance.
- You can set your HVAC to run more conservatively, while you and your family are out of the house, and then adjust the system to create a more comfortable atmosphere to come home to.
- Your HVAC cycles can be programmed from the home-based console or controlled from your mobile device.
- Homeowners generally save up to 40% on their heating and cooling expenses by customizing the cycles of their HVAC units.
Electronics and Lighting
With the touch of a single button, you can create the perfect atmosphere for entertaining, whether you are planning a movie night with the family or hosting a party for the holidays. With your remote home control system, you can customize the ambiance of every room of your home. This means, you can have the lights turned on, the perfect music playing and the oven preheating to 350°, before you ever even walk through the door.
- Every light fixture in the house can be controlled from a single console or mobile device
- Music and movie libraries can be made accessible to every room in the house
- Blinds and light fixtures can be set to mimic your daily activities to create the impression that you are in the house, while you are out or on vacation
- Fixtures can be outfitted with motion detectors, so they automatically turn on and off when you enter and leave a room
With more than 20 years in the automation industry, the only thing greater than our experience is our passion for what we do. Let us introduce you to the convenience. We expertly install remote home control in Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia, Mountain Brook and any nearby city in Alabama.